About Me

My photo
Since I was a little I have been Fascinated with the Tudors. Even when I was little I believed that Queen Anne Boleyn was innocent of all charges and that she was wrongfully executed by Henry VIII. I also hand write everyone of my letters one by one.

13 February 2021

Letter to King Henry VIII 13 February 2021

 

13 February 2021

 

Dear King Henry VIII,

Today is the Anniversary of the execution of Katherine Howard, your fifth wife. To be completely honest I never liked Katherine Howard out of all your wives I prefer Anne Boleyn who you wrongful executed. But when it comes to Katherine Howard you did the right thing by have her and Jane Boleyn executed. I have always believed that Jane was the reason why you had George Boleyn executed, considering George was innocent along with your wife. But enough about The Boleyn’s. Katherine only had one thing on her mind, and she did not love you. You always wanted a love like your mother and father had. But I can tell you here and now I do not think the following Queens/Wives loved you they just wanted stats. Catherine of Aragon- never loved you, just wanted to be Queen; Jane Seymour- never loved you, was manipulated by her family or be abandoned by her family; Katherine Howard- Was place before you to get your mind off your marriage to Anne of Cleves, I do not think you were meant to marry her. Catherine Parr- Catherine only married you so that she could survive in the world, so once again she did not love you either she was in love with someone else who was among your court. Since you never loved Anne of Cleves, I did not include her. Anne Boleyn did in fact love you and you threw her away like a used rag. Katherine Howard only what you could give her the gifts and the sex. But once the sex stop, due to your age and health Katherine sought out someone else to give her what she wanted. In my opinion she got what was coming to her. I hope God had mercy on her soul for the impure things she did.

 

 

        Queen Anne Boleyn’s greatest supporter  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to Mary Boleyn 31 December 2022

  31 December 2022   Dear Mary Boleyn,   I haven’t written in a while. But I have a few questions for you.   Do you think the ...