About Me

My photo
Since I was a little I have been Fascinated with the Tudors. Even when I was little I believed that Queen Anne Boleyn was innocent of all charges and that she was wrongfully executed by Henry VIII. I also hand write everyone of my letters one by one.

09 February 2021

Letter to Queen Anne Boleyn 28 October 2020

 

28 October 2020

Dear Queen Anne Boleyn,

It has taken 484 years, but the truth has finally come out. Henry betrayed you and lied about everything that was brought up against you. Two researchers found a book or some papers that has all the orders on getting rid of you and everyone who was one of your supporters. He even wrote that in access to blunt and did not want to have you burned at the stake, he said that he did not want to cause you any pain. So, he decided to order a French swordsman from France to do it. He already decided that you were guilty, even before you had your trial. All because you gave birth to Elizabeth and not the son he so hoped for; for so long. I was right about you being and it said all along. You were wrongfully accused just because you gave birth to a daughter. You never laid with any man but your husband. In my eyes you are and have always been the Queen of England. Because Catherine of Aragon and Jane Seymour's children did not bring England into the Golden age and did not win a war against the Spanish Armada. In fact, Mary lost Calais I will forever be known as bloody Mary of England and aligned England with Spain by marrying her own cousin King Phillip the second of Spain, which was her mother's nephew. I do not see why people still believe that you are nothing more than a whore. I am sure Henry loved you until his fall. I believe wholeheartedly that you were and still are the greatest Queen out of the six wives.

 

Until next time,

 

your greatest supporter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to Mary Boleyn 31 December 2022

  31 December 2022   Dear Mary Boleyn,   I haven’t written in a while. But I have a few questions for you.   Do you think the ...