About Me

My photo
Since I was a little I have been Fascinated with the Tudors. Even when I was little I believed that Queen Anne Boleyn was innocent of all charges and that she was wrongfully executed by Henry VIII. I also hand write everyone of my letters one by one.

09 November 2023

Letter to Catherine Parr 20 December 2022

 

20 December 2022

Dear Catherine Parr,

 

I must thank you for all you did for Elizabeth when you became her stepmother. You taught her how to embrace the true faith and be a true protestant, Queen. Even though you didn’t have long with her you taught her a great deal. Because of you she became a great Queen. Because of you England had one great monarch since Henry VII and Henry VIII.

 

 

 

Queen Anne Boleyn’s Greatest Supporter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to Mary Boleyn 31 December 2022

  31 December 2022   Dear Mary Boleyn,   I haven’t written in a while. But I have a few questions for you.   Do you think the ...