About Me

My photo
Since I was a little I have been Fascinated with the Tudors. Even when I was little I believed that Queen Anne Boleyn was innocent of all charges and that she was wrongfully executed by Henry VIII. I also hand write everyone of my letters one by one.

09 November 2022

Letter to Mary Queen of Scots 17 March 2022

 

17 March 2022

Dear Mary Queen of Scots,

 

I get that you thought Elizabeth was a bastard child of king Henry VIII, but you had no claim to the throne. At least that is what I believe. You plotted against a great Queen, and you lost your head because of that plotting that you did against Queen Elizabeth I. You may not see it because she wasn’t a catholic, like you were but Elizabeth brought England into the Golden age.

 

You had no right to plot against Elizabeth, she deserved to be on the throne; she was a great Queen that did what she had to do to keep her throne.

 

 

Queen Elizabeth I’s Greatest Supporter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to Mary Boleyn 31 December 2022

  31 December 2022   Dear Mary Boleyn,   I haven’t written in a while. But I have a few questions for you.   Do you think the ...