About Me

My photo
Since I was a little I have been Fascinated with the Tudors. Even when I was little I believed that Queen Anne Boleyn was innocent of all charges and that she was wrongfully executed by Henry VIII. I also hand write everyone of my letters one by one.

09 September 2023

Letter to Anna Von Kleve 13 October 2022

 

13 October 2022

Dear Anna Von Kleve,

 

What was running through your mind when you found out that King Henry wanted to annul your marriage?

 

I bet deep down you were either pissed or upset. I for one think that Henry did you wrong, by verbally abusing you?

 

Did you know that called you a horse or that you had an evil smell about you? I think what Henry was smelling all along was his ulcer riddled leg.

 

But you did well for yourself, you lived a very long time you got to see Edward VI and Mary I become King and Queen. As well see Lady Jane Grey lose her head because she was a usurper.

 

That is all for now.

 

Queen Anne Boleyn’s Greatest Supporter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to Mary Boleyn 31 December 2022

  31 December 2022   Dear Mary Boleyn,   I haven’t written in a while. But I have a few questions for you.   Do you think the ...