About Me

My photo
Since I was a little I have been Fascinated with the Tudors. Even when I was little I believed that Queen Anne Boleyn was innocent of all charges and that she was wrongfully executed by Henry VIII. I also hand write everyone of my letters one by one.

09 May 2021

Letter to Elizabeth Boleyn 31 October 2020

 

31 October 2020

Dear Elizabeth Boleyn,

I have already written to Anne on this matter. But last week there was evidence found that proves that your son and daughter were innocent of all charges and everything brought up against them was a plot to get rid of your daughter, son, and husband from court. So, the king had your son and daughter executed. Anne never laid with any man expect her own husband. The only reason Henry wanted to be rid of your family was because, he wanted to replace them with the Seymour’s. because Anne only gave birth to you namesake Queen Elizabeth I, you granddaughter. I think that the reason for Henry’s change in attitude was due to his fall in January 1536.

 

I also refuse to write to your husband because I have a feeling that is the reason that Anne was in that situation in the first place.

 

I just wanted you to know that your son and daughter were innocent of any wrongdoing.

 

Your daughter’s greatest supporter,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to Mary Boleyn 31 December 2022

  31 December 2022   Dear Mary Boleyn,   I haven’t written in a while. But I have a few questions for you.   Do you think the ...