About Me

My photo
Since I was a little I have been Fascinated with the Tudors. Even when I was little I believed that Queen Anne Boleyn was innocent of all charges and that she was wrongfully executed by Henry VIII. I also hand write everyone of my letters one by one.

09 September 2021

Thomas Cromwell, 2 November 2020

 

2 November 2020

Dear Thomas Cromwell,

You should be ashamed of what you helped the king do to Anne Boleyn. Helping him accuse Anne, George, Henry Norris, William Brereton, Francis Weston, and Mark Smeaton. Poor Mark Smeaton, you tortured him to get false information out of him. Which lead to six people being wrongfully executed.

 

Six people lost their lives because the king wanted to marry another woman.

 

 

I hope God had mercy on your soul when you lost your head in 1540. You see that is what I call krama, you helped kill six people and you lost your head. Krama is a way to say you had it coming. For what you did to Queen Anne and five men.

 

You helped the king rip a mother from her child. Anne Never got to see Elizabeth grow up and become the glorious Queen Elizabeth was destined to be.

 

Queen Anne’s Greatest Supporter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to Mary Boleyn 31 December 2022

  31 December 2022   Dear Mary Boleyn,   I haven’t written in a while. But I have a few questions for you.   Do you think the ...