About Me

My photo
Since I was a little I have been Fascinated with the Tudors. Even when I was little I believed that Queen Anne Boleyn was innocent of all charges and that she was wrongfully executed by Henry VIII. I also hand write everyone of my letters one by one.

12 October 2021

People executed under Edward VI

 

People executed under Edward VI

 

A

Alice Arden

Humphrey Arundell

Thomas Arundell of Wardour Castle

B

Joan Bocher

M

William Mayow

P

George van Parris

Miles Partridge

S

Thomas Seymour, 1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley

Edward Seymour, 1st Duke of Somerset

Michael Stanhope (died 1552)

V

Ralph Vane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to Mary Boleyn 31 December 2022

  31 December 2022   Dear Mary Boleyn,   I haven’t written in a while. But I have a few questions for you.   Do you think the ...