About Me

My photo
Since I was a little I have been Fascinated with the Tudors. Even when I was little I believed that Queen Anne Boleyn was innocent of all charges and that she was wrongfully executed by Henry VIII. I also hand write everyone of my letters one by one.

09 November 2021

Letter to Charles Brandon 7 September 2021

 

7 September 2021

Dear Charles Brandon,


I would like to say that the king had no better friend then you.

 

But I would like to talk about something that has been bothering me since I was a little girl.

 

Queen Anne Boleyn was Beheaded for Treason, adultery, and incest, you don’t believe that Anne would risk her life; just to lay with another man.

 

I believe that Henry made everything up, just so he could marry Jane Seymour. All because she gave Henry a daughter, not the son he wanted. When that daughter turned out to be the monarch that Henry had hoped for all along.

 

Elizabeth brought England into the Golden Age. Elizabeth was the best monarch of the Tudor age.

 

Queen Anne Boleyn’s Greatest supporter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to Mary Boleyn 31 December 2022

  31 December 2022   Dear Mary Boleyn,   I haven’t written in a while. But I have a few questions for you.   Do you think the ...